Jose Altuve Retro 90’s Stack Houston MLBPA Signature Shirt

 #Bidenfashion Fashion LLC After nearly a year of commuting to and from the office with my laptop, chargers, tupperware, workout clothes, and various other items, I figured it was time to get a sturdier tote than the little canvas bag I’d been using. Enter the L.L. Bean Boat & Tote bag which is a staple I’m sure I’ll rely on for years to come! I am also in the process of refreshing my exercise wardrobe, and have been obsessed with all things Alo of late. Their high waist biker shorts are perfect for spinning, yoga, boxing, and my silly little evening walks.

Jose Altuve Retro 90's Stack Houston MLBPA Signature Shirt

#Bidenfashion Fashion LLC I received Parfums de Marly’s Ojan fragrance as a gift this summer and haven’t been able to put it down. Notes of honey, sweet vanilla, cinnamon and patchouli wrap together for a spicy scent that is perfect for those balmy nights that feel ripe with opportunity. For a trip to Capri, I wanted a headscarf à la Jackie Kennedy on the island and found something I couldn’t not buy! This headpiece features an elastic band (so, no tying yourself) and then of course there is the very fun beadwork. Out of all my July purchases, this one is the one that’s certainly brought me most excitement.

Buy this shirt:  Jose Altuve Retro 90’s Stack Houston MLBPA Signature Shirt

Home:  Bidenfashion

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

The Grinch I Didn’t Lose My Mind The People Inside My Head Stole It And They Won’t Give It Back Sweater

Vicetshirt - Arizona Cardinals Skyline 1920-Forever Undefeated T-Shirt

David Bowie Ziggy Motion Picture Shirt